PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE.
Welcome to the website of SC Aimée Cosmetics & Perfumes SRL (hereinafter "Aimée" or "we") aimeeboutique.com (hereafter designated the "Site"). This Site is operated by Aimée from its offices located in Romania. We invite you to read carefully the terms and conditions of sale and use of the Site because they constitute a contract between you and Aimée. These terms and conditions govern your use of the Site, define the terms, conditions and procedures applicable to your orders, exempt Aimée of responsibility, or limit it, and contain other provisions you need to be aware of before using the Site.
If you do not understand any of the terms and conditions set forth herein, we invite you to contact our Customer Services by e-mail by clicking on the following link: aimeeboutique.ro/contact/ or by phoning 0739.915.501 or by contacting a legal adviser of your choice in order to confirm your understanding, before placing your orders. By placing an order, you confirm your understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
By using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and declare that you accept and are bound by them.
Please select the topic that interests you:
Unless indicated otherwise, the content of this Site is presented for the promotion of Aimée products available in Romania. Thus, the orders placed on our website are delivered almost exclusively. This site is intended primarily for Romanian residents with the legal capacity to accept these terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to determine if you can legally use this Site and you agree to comply with all applicable laws.
Aimée can make deliveries for customers outside Romania, including in the U.S., France, Germany, Belgium, Spain, the United Kingdom, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Russia. Please consult our delivery policy for the complete list of these sites and contact us for more information on the following link aimeeboutique.ro/contact
- To these terms and conditions. Aimée may, from time to time, at its sole discretion, modify these terms and conditions, without prior notice. Therefore, we invite you to consult and periodically review these terms and conditions. The legend that appears at the bottom of this page will help you determine the date on which the last modification was made and its nature. Any change to the present terms and conditions will be in force as soon as it is displayed on our Site. By continuing to use the Site, provide us with personal information or place orders, you confirm that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
- To the Site and its content. Aimée reserves the right to change or remove, without prior notice, any part of the content of this Site, including any offer, promotion, price, cost, product description or product. Aimée reserves the right to reject, correct, cancel or terminate any order, including orders accepted, for whatever reason and to limit the quantities of products and services available for sale. Aimée will not be liable for any damage arising from the exercise of rights conferred on it by this clause.
3. Restriction on the Use of the Site
- Limited use. The Site and its content is at your disposal for your legitimate, personal and non-commercial use. Our products are intended to be sold only through our distribution networks. Therefore, the sale, purchase and gift of our products for the purposes of resale by any other means of distribution, including the Internet, are strictly prohibited. Any infringement of these terms and conditions could incur your civil and criminal liability, if applicable.
4. Limitation of Liability and Warranty
- Site, content and products. Aimée makes every effort to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the content and information provided on this Site. However, it is possible that printing faults, errors, inaccuracies, omissions or other types of mistakes may occur from time to time. Hence, when this occurs, Aimée displays on this Site a notice entitled "Erratum" to inform you of and correct, as far as possible, information that is incorrect or missing. However, the Site and the elements that it contains (including the products offered) are provided 'as is', without any implicit or explicit warranty. Subject to any public order provisions to the contrary, Aimée disclaims all responsibility and gives no guarantee (particularly with respect to the availability, merchantability or fitness of a product for a particular need or purpose) regarding the Site and its content, and also any product or service displayed on this Site. In addition, Aimée does not guarantee that access to its Site will be uninterrupted, that no fault, error, omission, loss of information transmitted may arise and that no computer virus may be transmitted in the use of its Site. In addition, Aimée cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for damages of any kind whatsoever, arising from (1) the use of this Site, its products or any information displayed or otherwise communicated on this Site or (2) resulting from any failure, error, omission, interruption of services, communication failure, transmission delay, default, theft or modification of this Site.
- External Links. Aimée may on occasion include on the Site links or references to other websites operated either by third parties or by members of the corporate family of Aimée. All these other sites are independent of Aimée and Aimée is in no way responsible for them, their accuracy, or their products and content. Aimée cannot guarantee that you will be satisfied by any product, service or information obtained through these external sites. Access to these other sites is at your own risk and peril. Aimée cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for any damage resulting from your use of or access to these sites.
5. Your Information and Your Account
- Account. When you create an Aimée account, you must complete your personal record form and choose a password. Please be advised that you are fully responsible for the security of your password and any use made of your account, including all fees, charges, taxes and all other obligations, financial or otherwise. You thus agree to preserve the confidentiality of your access code at all times. You will not allow any other person to use your account and you will ensure that any use of your account complies with these terms and conditions. You agree to notify Aimée Customer Services without delay of the loss or theft of your password by phoning 0739.915.501. If applicable, your password will be immediately cancelled, and your identity and account verified. You can then choose a new password. Aimée reserves the right, without liability, to close an account or refuse the reopening of an account of a client who does not abide by these terms and conditions.